studioEAST is a growing practice based in Perth. We work across a variety of sectors ranging from small domestic projects, bespoke residential developments and commercial projects within education, leisure, industry and retail. Please see our current list of vacancies below:
Architect/Post Part 2/Technologist
We are seeking an Architect, Post Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architectural Technologist with 1-3 years practical experience to take a responsible role in the office. Part-time positions will be considered.
Candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Experienced with AutoCAD & REVIT, Photoshop and Sketch-Up
- Strong computer, graphic and written communication skills
- Excellent design skills
- Proficient technical knowledge
- Can work independently with motivation, commitment and attention to detail
- A professional and personable approach to work and communication
- Clean UK driving license
Salary is dependent upon experience. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Notifications of interest and CV, including examples of work, should be sent to:
studioEAST Chartered Architects
King James VI Business Centre